SST values the privacy of our Internet service customers and follows procedures to ensure that the information we collect is lawfully protected. As indicated above, in order to manage our network performance, ensure that our network runs smoothly and deny malicious traffic to make our network safer, SST inspects and analyzes all network traffic running on our system. SST adheres to the strictest rules and regulations concerning CPNI disclosures and we do not collect, store or use traffic information to profile our customers in order to sell additional services to them or for similar non-network management purposes. All our employees are educated in the CPNI regulations and when to apply them.
SST collects, and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and
register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of
- Data insights SST attains based on correlation and analytics of your
information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated
and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App;
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-
aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How SST Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future
releases available to you.
- Carry out SST obligations as described or authorized in the Agreement and
- Enforce SST rights arising from the Agreement between you and SST;
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the