Call 1 (800) 722-3450 for assistance.
Alert: Four qualifying programs have been cut from Lifeline
If you are receiving Lifeline based on your participation in the following programs, you need to know that these programs no longer provide Lifeline eligibility. They are the Oklahoma State Sales Tax Relief Program, National School Lunch Program, Low Income Energy Assistance Program and Vocational Rehabilitation.
As of January 2017, customers must participate in at least one of the following programs to qualify for the Lifeline credit:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Medicaid or SoonerCare
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Total household income at or below 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Head Start (income eligible only)
- Tribally-administered emporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)